Notification settings allow you to manage your email notifications. By default, you will receive notifications (by email and within the application) for items you have created or items you have been assigned to. This includes:
- Comments - You will receive an email notification when there are new comments on cards you’ve created, commented on, or are assigned to you.
- Tasks - You will receive an email notification when there is activity around tasks that are created by or assigned to you.
- Alerts - You will receive an email notification when tasks that are assigned to you are due or overdue.
Update your email notification settings
- In the left navigation menu, select Profile settings in the bottom left corner.
- On the Profile page, you can modify your notification settings--the frequency of notifications, the types of notifications you would like to receive, and which projects you would like to receive notifications for.
Please note that the notification selections you make will apply to all projects you choose to be notified on.
- To save your changes, click on the Save changes button.