How to edit, duplicate or archive a task
Within a project, select a task. In the task card, select the ellipses menu on the top right corner to edit or duplicate.
- Edit a task’s title, start date, due date, duration, phase, assignee, document, details, tags, images, and public access settings. You can also archive the task using the Archive link.
- Duplicate an existing task instead of creating a new task from scratch.
You can also update task attributes directly within the task card:
- Update the state of the task using the drop-down menu. There are four task states:
Open - the task has been created but not yet started
In progress - the task has been started and is in progress
Blocked - the task is blocked due to it being held up by another activity in the project.
Completed - the task was completed
- Add assignees by selecting the Add assignees button.
- Add images by selecting the Add images button.
- Add tags by selecting the Add tags button.
- Add comments or view recent activity related to this task.