Communicate seamlessly with stakeholders about daily maintenance issues and drive speedy resolution through spatial context. Measure progress against all active initiatives, manage conversations, store key documents, and track all outstanding tasks in a single place.
1. Plan your Initiatives
Use Workframe to set up groups for activities and initiatives.
- Set up your Locations - Locations are typically the address of the building, such as Boston office or 520 Broadway, New York. Including the number of occupants and square footage will allow you to see this across your portfolio of locations.
- Create a Project - Projects live within a Location and can be used to store tasks, communications, and relevant documents to manage that project. Title it something relevant, such as “Maintenance Activities,” “COI renewals,” “Team relocation,” or “On-boarding new starters.”
- Add Team Members - You can select from your list of previously added users or add new ones that are unique to your project. Typically, you would add your internal stakeholders (Real estate, IT, Security, AV, Reception) as well as your external vendors (Building management, Electrician, etc).
2. Organize your Initiatives
Once your project has been created, you can add structure to it.
- Upload key documents - You can upload all of your project documentation to provide context and encourage collaboration. Relevant examples might be lease documents, vendor agreements and floor plans.
- Assign tasks - You can assign tasks to your team, such as “Outlet not working”, “AC issues” or “Set up conference room furniture”, giving due dates and assigning team members. Tasks can be linked to a document (a beacon can also be added to locate it on a document).
- Collaborate - Conversations can be used to discuss elements of a specific document with your team, communicate ideas, questions, and concerns using comments, or alert specific team members of updates.
3. Monitor Progress and Share Status Updates
As the team begins to collaborate on your project, use Workframe to keep on top of what the team is working on.
- Review the Portfolio Page - this will give you an overview of all of your projects' statuses. It is useful for having an overview of where the team stands with key tasks and what is holding the projects up.
- Comment on tasks - use comments so followers know where the task stands, and so they can answer questions or provide feedback about the work. You can also use the comment feature to ask for status updates from your team. @mention your team members to encourage a response.
4. Close out your Initiative
You’ve completed your initiative on Workframe, well done!
- Archive your project - now that your project is complete you can archive it. Archiving doesn’t delete any project information, it just removes the project from your project list.