Tags allow you to group projects together, so you can filter better. Tags are added when you create the project and can also be added to existing projects.
How to Create project tags
- When creating a project, select add tags.
- To create a tag, type the tag name and press enter. To enter multiple tags at once, separate the tags by a comma or a space.
- To enter a tag with two words put a dash between the words, i.e. “two-words”.
- Tags are visible to everyone in your project. Only the creator can add and remove tags from a card.
How to Edit project tags
- Select the project.
- Select the edit option and click through Project Summary.
- Select edit tags and save changes.