- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Help, then select About Google Chrome.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Chrome. If an update is available, Chrome will be updated automatically. After Chrome is updated, click the RELAUNCH option to restart Chrome and complete the update.
- Press the Windows Key, type Check for updates, and then press Enter
- Under the Update status section, select Check for updates.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on and open the Windows Update utility.
- In the left navigation pane, click the Check for updates link.
- You can choose to install all available updates or select the updates you want to install.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the Open menu button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, click the Help option at the bottom.
- Select About Firefox.
- The window that appears will automatically check for updates and show you the current version of Firefox. If an update is available, you can click the Restart to update Firefox button to install the update.
- Open the Apple menu and choose App Store.
- In the top of the window that appears, click the Updates button in the toolbar.
- Find Safari and click Update (or Update all to do every app).
There are other Internet browsers available and in use today and we are not able to provide the steps to update each and every one. If your browser is not listed above, below are some general tips for how to upgrade your browser