How to create a custom view
Please note All views are specific to a user, and are not saved company wide.
- Select ‘All projects’ from your left side navigation menu.
- Select the ‘Column display’ button.
- Columns are broken down by Workframe standard fields (status, current phase, finish, location), and company specific custom fields.
- You can choose to select fields to display.
- Toggle All will display all columns or you can select which columns you would like to view/hide.
- Once you choose which columns to display you can filter this view by standard or custom fields, and sort any column.
- To filter, select the ‘Filters’ button,
- To sort, select the column header. The sorted column will display with a highlighted green bar.
- To save the view, select the ‘View’ button.
- Select Add view and enter view title. Select Save.
Edit/Delete a custom view
- Select the view you would like to edit.
- Reset to default will reset the view.
- Delete will remove the view.
Learn how to setup custom reports and export by reading more on our Custom reports page.