How to setup event triggers on a template
Please note only Admin user permissions can setup custom triggers on a template.
- Select ‘All projects’ on your left side navigation menu.
- Select Templates and choose an existing template or select the Create template button.
- Select the Automation tab.
By default, you will see the following system event triggers that cannot be edited:
- When project due date is edited
- When task is assigned
- When task start date is edited
- When task due date is edited
By default, you will also see recommended event triggers that can be edited:
- When project is at risk
- When task is due today
- When task is overdue
- When a critical task is marked blocked
- When task is completed
- Select the +Add button to add a new event trigger.
- Event name will bring up a drop down of pre-populated options. You can also type a key term such as blocked to bring up the event name containing that word.
- Conditions are optional. You can use the drop down for pre-populated conditions. You can select +Add to enter one or multiple conditions.
- Action will result in a notification. You can use the drop down for pre-populated actions. You can select +Add to enter one or multiple actions.
- To remove an event trigger, select the trash button.
Learn how to setup project based event triggers by reading more on our Edit project page.